Pebbles is a Public Benefit Organisation, established in 1986. Our visions and values are Bible-based and we are committed to excellence. Pebbles was begun by Cornerstone Church with a vision to serve and care for our community, with a high level of involvement from Marcus & Adele Herbert (lead pastors at Cornerstone Church). Pebbles has an outstanding reputation in the community and is known as a home-away-from-home. Our educational programme is of a high standard; with comfortably manageable sized classes, we ensure individual attention to our Pebbles children. We follow the National Curriculum and offer a comprehensive School Readiness Programme for the Grade ‘R’ group. We provide opportunity for every single child to understand that they are special and are created with God-given potential and we as a team are called to ensure each child blossoms and grows within their unique potential. We aim for children to learn in a warm, friendly and loving environment where there are plenty of play experiences and opportunities. Through play children learn social skills, confidence, independence, self-expression and communication. The program is designed to promote the physical, social, intellectual, spiritual and language development of each child.
- Loving, committed, qualified staff, each one playing an important role in education to equip each individual i.e. emotionally, physically, intellectually, spiritually and socially.
- High educational standards.
- An open door policy committed to partnerships with our parents in helping to train up your children in the way they should go
- Pebbles families benefit from the access to our pastoral team which are on hand for council, encouragement and advice.
- Parenting and other courses aimed at the family are presented by the elders on a regular basis.
- A safe, caring, loving, nurturing and productive learning environment, where growth, stimulation and forward-moving is all achieved through fun
- Play-based opportunities for children to discover and experience the world around them
- Assist you in toilet training your little one
|Morning Programme||07:00 – 13:00|
|Pick up||13:00 – 13:30|
|Aftercare||13:30 – 17:00|
|Holiday Programmes||All four holidays 07:00 – 14:00|