We focus on giving the children essential knowledge, skills and mindsets founded on Biblical principles.
We want to assist the children to be happy, enthusiastic learners, secure in their uniqueness and equipped with the necessary life skills; walking in their Godly calling.
Educating children is one of the largest and most rewarding investments that we can make.
- Loving, committed, qualified staff, each one playing an important role in education to equip each individual i.e. emotionally, physically, intellectually, spiritually and socially.
- High educational standards.
- An ‘open door’ policy committed to partnerships with our parents in helping to train up your children in the way they should go
- Pebbles families benefit from the access to our pastoral team which are on hand for council, encouragement and advice.
- Parenting and other courses aimed at the family are presented by the elders on a regular basis.
- A safe, caring, loving, nurturing and productive learning environment, where growth, stimulation and forward-moving is all achieved through fun
- Play-based opportunities for children to discover and experience the world around them
- Assist you in toilet training your Toddler/Little One